Google Duo Download For Android : Google has released a video calling app this summer, which is named as Google Duo. This new app from Google is regarded as the fastest and simplest video calling app compared to other apps in the same line of work. This is a mobile-only app that allows the users to do video calls. It uses the phone number as an identifier, and it runs on both Android and iOS platforms. Google Duo has a user-friendly interface. It has a selfie-cam video preview of the user that will be showcased on opening it. On tapping on the circle photos below you can start a call. The user can also mute the microphone and flip the camera. This app does not allow video conference. This app occupies space of five megabytes. When the user receives a video call, he can witness a live video of the person calling on the lock screen. The second you answer the call your video calling will be activated.
Google duo adjusts the video and audio quality depending on the internet connection the user is using. This app even runs on bad internet connections, which makes it stand out among all other apps that won’t support weak internet connections.
Another feature that makes it top the charts is that this app can handle the switching of the phone from Wi-Fi to cellular and vice versa without disturbing the video call. This Duo app has optimized webRTC and connects the calls using QUIC over UDP to create faster and end-to-end encrypted connection.
Google Duo App Features
Google’s Duo is full of features and has gained much popularity as soon as it is released in the market. It was launched very recently and has zillions of users have already downloaded it. Here are the few features of Google’s Duo.
- This app has a user-friendly interface, and it is very simple to use.
- The live preview feature of this app allows the user to see the caller on the lock screen itself even before the call is lifted, which is called as knock knock feature.
- High-quality video calling for the users.
- Auto switching from Wi-fi mode of connectivity to cellular connectivity.
- Runs on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Allows cross-platform video is calling, i.e., the user can call from Android platform to iOS platforms.
- It is a one-to-one video calling app that is very simple to use.
- It is the fastest video calling app that will give the best experience the users.
- Unlimited video calling to friends of any platforms like Android and iOS.
Download Duo For Android
Duo app is a cross-platform app and has more brownie points than that of Apple when it comes to face time. When compared to Skype and Hangouts, this is quite a new launch with excellent features from Google. The apps are available in Google Play Store for the users to download. It is a free app that allows the users to have the best video calling experience ever.
How to download and install Google Duo for Android?
The user can download and install Google’s Duo app for Android by visiting the Google Play Store. Here are the steps for you.
• Go to the Google Play Store and search for Google Duo app and click on download.
• On clicking the download button, the app will be downloaded to your Android device.
• Double tap on the link to install it into your device.
• The app will be installed on your device, and you can start experiencing the best video calling ever.